Please send us a video-pitch of up to 3 minutes by emailing a link to awards@TSA-Voice.org.uk. Video files can also be sent to us using https://www.wetransfer.com.
Your video submission must explain the problem you are addressing and how your product or service aims to solve this problem, what impact has it had to date and how much traction it has generated.
Please include the following:
- Quick overview of the product or service you are selling
- What problem it solves & why it is innovative
- The target audience for your product
- How it brings value to the end user (including evidence of impact)
- How it enables greater independence and quality of life
- Why it is better than any other current approach to solving this problem
- Why it is better than other products/services currently on the market
How you choose to present this in your video is completely up to you, but it is important that we can clearly understand what you are saying. We will not consider videos with poor audio quality.
Video entries may be shared publicly to promote your products and the ITEC conference.
In addition to the free conference pass, a ticket to the Gala Dinner and the opportunity to showcase your product at ITEC 2017, the winner will receive:
- FREE mentorship package from TSA
- FREE exhibitor space at all TSA events for the next 12 months
- FREE 12-month membership to the TSA with PR support
- Feature in the TSA ‘eLink’, distributed to over 10,000 industry contacts
- FREE advertising and features on the TSA website
3 Shortlisted companies will be invited to present in the Innovation Zone at the 2017 International Technology Enabled Care Conference. Following the pitch shortlisted companies will be asked to join a question & answer panel, allowing the judging panel a final opportunity to decide on a winner.
Shortlisted companies will receive a free day pass for both days of the International Technology Enabled Care Conference, including a ticket to the gala dinner on Monday 16th October, where the winner will be announced.
The winner of the Driving Digital Challenge 2017 will be announced on the evening of Monday 16th October during the prestigious Gala Dinner, and will receive a mentorship package from the TSA, free exhibitor space at all TSA events for the next 12 months, a free 12 month membership to the TSA and PR support