One Week to go Until ITEC 2017
October 9, 2017 8:38 am
Just a week to go until this year’s International Technology Enabled Conference in Birmingham on 16/17 October.
You can follow the conference build up on Twitter at #iTECconf17 and we will be running a second live discussion on 11 October between 2pm and 8pm.
Our first live Twitter discussion was trending at number one on the Health Hashtags website on 4 October as we previewed the conference.
There will be plenty of activity in our exhibition area with over 55 stands and four interactive zones.
There is also:
This stage is located in the exhibition hall and will showcase a number of short presentations including (on 16 October):
- The digital difference: how Connected Healthcare can revolutionise health and care – David McKinney, Managing Director UK & Ireland, Tunstall Healthcare
- 2017 Crystal Award Shortlisted Entrants Presentations
- Changes – Out with the old as we Know and In with the new – Jean Hutfield, Chair, The National Association Equipment Providers (NAEP) and Phil Webster, Equipment Service Manager, Southend Borough Council
- Apps for monitoring centres using UMO – Rob Fredrick, UK Sales Manager, Verklizan Ltd
- Security, Integrity and Reliability in the digital transformation of TECS – Phil Hollett, Director, CSL
- TSA Accreditation – Sharing the experience of QSF – Oliver Cox, Healthcare Communications Specialist, Mobius Networks Limited
- 21st Century Access to Care – Keynetics Ltd
- 2017 Driving Digital Challenge
The Networking and Collaboration Zone (supported by CSL) will be available for delegates to use over the two days of conference and due to its central location, within the exhibition hall, delegates will be able to use the zone whilst still feeling connected to the exhibition and the conference.
The CSL Networking and Collaboration Zone will feature:
- Charging stations for phones, tablets and laptops
- Comfortable seating areas for working, small meetings or networking
- Refreshments including tea, coffee and water
- Technical Experts on hand to answer any questions you may have
Don’t forget to follow the informative conference news and blogs.
We will be providing more conference updates over the coming days so take the opportunity to join the online discussions at #iTECconf17.