What is the App Zone?
Working with ORCHA (the Organisation for the Review of Care and Health Applications), TSA are pleased to present the return of the interactive App Zone for the 2017 International Technology Enabled Care Conference.
Located within the Exhibition Zone, the App Zone will bring together app developers, thought leaders, and health and care leaders and professionals, along with industry experts in the area of health and care apps.
The App Zone will provide you with the opportunity to meet some of the most innovative app developers working in this space, and to test and try their products across a wide number of health and care needs. You will also be invited to join us in presentations and discussions led by ORCHA’s Founder, Liz Ashall-Payne.
Within the zone you will be able to access a packed day of learning and discussion in this fast-moving zone including:
- The health and care app market: the real opportunity
- Why is mhealth important? A GP’s perspective
- The real benefit of mhealth to the health and care economy
- Infecting the world with apps – making it happen
- Developing standards for the validation and assurance of health and wellbeing apps
- Apps in action
How to Get Involved in the App Zone
Are you an app developer that would like to exhibit in the App Zone at The International Technology Enabled Care Conference 2017?
Exhibiting in the App Zone offers you the opportunity to engage, showcase and become a visible presence within the health and care market. The conference attracts in excess of 1000 high profile delegates per day, including leading industry professionals, health and care policy makers, CCGs and academics from across the entire UK TEC ecosystem.
Exhibiting in the App Zone includes:
- Full access for one person to all areas of the conference for the two days
- Space to market your company via a single, 1 metre wide, pop up banner
- One poseur table and two stools
- The opportunity to present your app to delegates in the App Zone
- A full review of your app and improvement report via ORCHA (normally £189+vat)
Packages are £500 (+vat).
To discuss an exhibition option that is right for you, please contact:
Head of Implementations, ORCHA