Why enter the ITEC Awards?
In addition to the chance of winning one of the most prestigious awards in the TEC industry, shortlisted entrants will:
- Have their entry featured on the night of the awards ceremony at the TSA International Technology Enabled Care Conference 2018.
- Be given a synopsis of the entry in the awards booklet and an overview on the TSA website.
- Be provided with a news release template to help with promotion of the nomination.
- Feature in the pre- and post-show editions of TSA’s ‘e-Link’ newsletter, distributed to thousands of industry contacts and commissioners.
- Have use of the ITEC 2018 Nominee logo before the awards and for a whole year afterwards.
- Benefit from pre- and post-award publicity on the TSA website and social channels.
Additionally, award winners will:
Grab the headlines at the prestigious ITEC 2018 gala dinner. The 2018 gala dinner is sponsored by Tunstall Healthcare.
Share the billing on our publicity for the TSA International Technology Enabled Care Conference and awards 2019, with the option of making a presentation (programme TBA).
Benefit from extensive post-award publicity on the TSA website and social channels.
Have use of the ITEC 2018 Winner logo for a whole year after the awards.
A comment from our 2017 Crystal Award winner:
Winning the TSA Crystal Award has been great for ORCHA; really adding to our credibility in the sector and helping to evidence our commitment to innovation. I strongly urge anyone in the TEC industry to enter these fabulous new awards.
Liz Ashall-Payne, CEO, ORCHA