TSA are delighted to once again present the annual International Technology Enabled Care (ITEC) Awards to be held at the prestigious Gala Dinner at this year’s ITEC conference on the evening of the 27 March 2023 at the ICC Birmingham.
ITEC represents Innovation, Integration and Improvement using Technology Enabled Care, and these awards will highlight organisations that are doing the most to deliver significant benefits for users, carers and communities, as well as for commissioners and providers.
The TSA ITEC Awards are open to any organisation or individual working in Technology Enabled Care in the UK and overseas and they recognise excellence and outstanding achievements within the TEC sector.
The ITEC Awards act as a hallmark of quality for your organisation and will attract recognition from the whole TEC community of the difference the winners and entrants make to the TEC industry and the millions of people it supports.
Award entries must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 17 February and the finalists will be announced in early March. We are very much looking forward to seeing a great set of entries for this years awards and we cant wait to see who the winners will be.
Good luck to everyone who enters.
The categories for the 2023 ITEC Awards are:
- TEC Innovation Award
- Workforce Development in TEC Award
- Partnerships in TEC Award
- Leadership Award
- Transformation Award
TEC INNOVATION AWARD
Has your organisation developed a recent innovative TEC product or service? We are looking for examples of TEC products or services which have proceeded through early trials or pilots or have been recently integrated and implemented. Products/Services may be standalone or integrated into innovative service delivery. Effective examples of digital innovation would be co-produced with users, carers and practitioners and show early evidence of improving individual health and care outcomes.
- What has your innovation made possible, which was impossible before?
- What impact has your innovation had on individuals and organisations?
- What does your innovation and the evidence collected mean for the future of the wider TECS community and its service users
WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT IN TEC AWARD
Have you recently achieved a level of transformation within your organisation through a workforce approach? Are you able to demonstrate that people and empowering staff is central to your operations, your values and culture? Please provide evidence to support your application.
- How has the organisation demonstrated its commitment to ongoing workforce development?
- How has the organisation empowered its workforce to think and behave differently?
- How has the organisation embedded a culture change across the organisation for a improved and happier workforce?
PARTNERSHIPS IN TEC AWARD
Partnerships is the foundation of TSA’s strategic activity and we are looking for exemplars within the sector. Have you been central to the creation of an innovative partnership that has improved outcomes/systems but may also have accelerated the agenda, profile and uptake of technology enabled care amongst stakeholders.
- How have you engaged and collaborated with a range of stakeholders and demonstrated clear benefits and outcomes of partnership working?
- To what extent has your partnership increased trust, understanding and confidence amongst commissioners, professionals and service users?
- What outcomes have been achieved by the partnership and what have been the impacts on the wider health, housing and social care network and/or communities
We are looking for an individual leader or team that has demonstrated outstanding TEC leadership skills, vision and action. Their impactful activity will ultimately have had a focus on the use of digital TEC products and services to improve outcomes for users, families and carers. These are individuals who involve and empower stakeholders and develop workforce and system-wide strategies. They build on successes and learn from failures, constantly looking to improve quality, impact and cost-effectiveness.
- What does the individual/team do to translate their vision into an active agenda for the ongoing development and transformation of the TEC sector?
- How does the individual/team effect change from strategy through to implementation?
- How does the individual/team influence people and organisations to think and behave differently?
This pivotal Award will celebrate and applaud services that have planned and implemented major transformation across their organisation with a proactive and preventative approach. These examples of transformation are likely to have impacted on the wider network with the objective of accelerating the uptake of TEC and/or streamlining processes for better outcomes.
- How have you delivered major transformation?
- What have been the effects of this transformation on people’s lives and how have you measured this?
- What were the major influences on your service transformation? How did they influence this and how did your planning for delivering the transformation reflect these influences?
Download further details on our information for entrants document here
Download the relevant entry form below
TEC Innovation Award – Entry Form
Workforce Development in TEC Award – Entry Form
Partnerships in TEC Award – Entry Form
Leadership Award – Entry Form
Transformation Award – Entry Form