Claim your 40% Discount to ITEC Conference 2022
Technology in Housing & TAPPI launch
Come to ITEC Conference to witness the tangible benefits of technology enabled care solutions and how technology enabled care can be deployed to achieve outcomes for Housing.
Following the successful publication of the Technology for our Ageing Population: Panel for Innovation (TAPPI) Inquiry report in October 2021, we are now launching a second phase of the programme. TAPPI Phase 2 will ensure that the evidence gathered by the Inquiry in Phase 1 is built upon and used to create widely accepted Framework which embeds the recommended TAPPI Principles within a transformational change programme.
This will be achieved by developing and testing supportive guidance and tools in live “locality testbeds”. We hope that these can then be used as “exemplars” to catalyse nationwide adoption through engagement from the “ground up”. In short, we intend to test what is possible and challenge what is perceived to be impossible, building upon the learning gathered during the pandemic and creating new housing service models using technology enabled care, with personalisation at its heart that, simply, delivers better outcomes for people, because it is co-designed by them.
TAPPI Chair Prof. Roy Sandbach and Susan Kay, Chief Executive of The Dunhill Medical Trust will be launching the innovation fund for Housing, sponsored by Dunhill Medical Trust, during the morning plenary, Day 2 at 9:15
Dunhill Medical Trust and the Housing LIN have secured their stakeholders/members a 40% discount on attendance fees at ITEC2022
Claim your 40% discount NOW and save up to £168 on selected ticket prices >>
- Please register for the ITEC Conference via https://itecconf.org.uk/registration/
- Please follow the on-screen instructions and complete your booking, selecting one of the following packages
- 2 day attendance – without a gala dinner ticket
- Tuesday 29 March, Day Only Attendance
- When asked if you have been issued a booking code, please select YES
- Then input the following code: ITEC2022/TAPPI-2
- Complete the rest of your booking and the 40% discount will be calculated on the checkout page
- If you have already booked to attend the ITEC Conference booking discounts can not be retrospectively applied
- This discount has been supported by Dunhill Medical Trust and the Housing LIN, and is limited to 100 discounted tickets
- This offer is subject to availability
Further Housing sessions at ITEC2022
Join us for the vision and implementation of the Home of 2030 and New Models of Housing on the Innovation Stage, Day 2.
Housing LIN’s Jeremy Porteus will speak about the evaluation and evidence to support smarter housing provision, Day 2 on the Innovation Stage at 10:50
Full programme here
Any queries or need support with your booking? Call 01625520320 or email@example.com