- Your online booking will be processed, and an automated booking confirmation email will be sent detailing the booking summary
- Payment can be made online at the time of booking booking via a credit or debit card, or an invoice can be requested during the booking process
- Should your card payment fail, you will receive a notification email to that effect. Please do not start a new booking, instead follow the link in the email to go back into the system and enter revised payment information. A member of the registration team will be in touch if multiple card failures take place
- A booking to this conference constitutes a contract
- Provisional bookings are not permitted
- All communications regarding the booking will be sent by email to the email address provided at the time of booking.
- Please complete the delegate’s details as you would intend them to be reproduced on delegate lists etc. We will endeavour to meet these requirements subject to space available on our database fields. Delegate’s name, job title and organisation will be published on the conference delegate list. Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish your details to appear on a delegate list
- The joining instructions including important information for the conference will be emailed to individual delegates approximately 2 weeks in advance of the conference
- Your conference place will be confirmed by email, a VAT receipt will also be emailed to the booker.
- It will not be possible to cancel registrations once a booking has been made, and your organisation will still be liable for the full conference fee.
Amending your booking
- Name changes can be accepted until 8 March 2024
- Substitute delegates are acceptable but all name changes must be made no later than 8 March 2024. email your amendments to email@example.com
- Amendments must be made by the booking contact
- Once an amendment has been made, the booking contact will receive an email with confirmation of your amendment.
- Personal data is handled in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and UK data protection legislation. Personal data is kept secure at all times. We use the latest technology to ensure that all our data is kept confidential
- No credit/debit card data is stored at any point, payments are made via a secure SagePay gateway
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the conference organisers to change the content and timing of the programme, the speakers, or the platform. Every effort will be made to keep delegates informed.