The ITEC Conference is the leading annual conference and exhibition for people working in technology enabled care (TEC), and in 2024 conference will return to The ICC (International Convention Centre) Birmingham on 18 and 19 March 2024
Join us at this leading two-day event dedicated to helping social care, housing, health and TEC professionals deliver proactive, preventative digital services.
We often hear about the potential of technology to personalise support, empowering people and families to achieve their aspirations and control their own lives.
But, in reality, how can your organisation unlock personalised outcomes for individuals?
- What does good personalisation actually look like when it comes to TEC services?
- Which digital technologies should you use to implement personalised support?
- And how can you integrate these with mainstream health, care and housing?
ITEC 2024 will give you the answers. Enjoy a packed two-day programme of inspiring speakers, practical workshops, live feedback, networking opportunities and real-life experience.
Find out how to:
- Co-produce digital services in partnership with the people you support
- Deliver new models of digital care in housing
- Use data safely and effectively to personalise care
- Transition from analogue and harness emerging digital solutions
- Grow the digital confidence and capability of your workforce
- Show leaders in health, housing and care the value of TEC
It will be a truly interactive two days and each day will be made up of the following keys areas:
- Plenary sessions, from our main auditorium – focusing on the key message from the strategic leaders in the industry.
- The Innovation Stage – larger than ever before, this second stage will be located in the Exhibition Hall and will focus on implementation.
- Knowledge and Networking Sessions – Each day will feature up to 6 interactive topic based discussion sessions which will support you with how you can achieve success in a particular area.
Who should attend?
The ITEC Conference will attract a wide range of stakeholders, including policymakers, sector leaders, commissioners, service providers, digital innovators, operational managers, frontline workers and those in charge of procurement and transformation of service.
Whether you are new to the sector or have decades of experience, ITEC Conference will help you address the issues you face today and prepare for the opportunities and challenges ahead in this rapidly expanding and evolving sector.
More than 1200 attendees are expected at ITEC and the 2024 conference will be the biggest and best yet. Now is the time to secure your place!