The ITEC Conference is the leading annual conference and exhibition for people working in technology enabled care (TEC), and in 2022 conference will return to The ICC (International Convention Centre) Birmingham on 28 and 29 March 2022
Conference focus is: Unlocking Personalised Outcomes: Life and Living Empowered by Digital Care
It will be a truly interactive two days and each day will be made up of the following keys areas:
- Plenary sessions, from our main auditorium – focusing on the key message from the strategic leaders in the industry.
- The Innovation Stage – larger than ever before, this second stage will be located in the Exhibition Hall and will focus on implementation.
- Knowledge and Networking Sessions – Each day will feature up to 6 interactive topic based discussion sessions which will support you with how you can achieve success in a particular area.
Who should attend?
The ITEC Conference will attract a wide range of stakeholders, including policymakers, sector leaders, commissioners, service providers, digital innovators, operational managers, frontline workers and those in charge of procurement and transformation of service.
Whether you are new to the sector or have decades of experience, ITEC Conference will help you address the issues you face today and prepare for the opportunities and challenges ahead in this rapidly expanding and evolving sector.
More than 1000 attendees are expected at ITEC and with the virtual stream allowing additional colleagues to remotely join, 2022 conference will be the biggest and best yet. Now is the time to secure your place!
The programme offers:
- Thought leadership – setting and influencing the TECS agenda
- Insight and information about the latest and future direction of TECS
- Tools and systems in order to optimise your TEC service and offer
- Dedicated time for networking with other delegates, innovators and influencers